- A 50% deposit payment immediately – to secure your booking.
- The other 50% is payable 30 days prior to arrival.
- Non Refundable Admin Fee of R200.00 applicable with each booking.
- No Credit Card Facilities
- A breakage and key deposit of R500.00 will be required and payable on arrival.
- Breakage deposits will be refunded after the inventory was taken.
In the event of premature departure we may charge for the full original booking.
Cancellation 0 – 14 days before date of arrival, or no-show – visitors forfeits 100% of deposit paid.
Cancellation 15 – 18 days before date of arrival – visitors forfeits 75% of deposit paid or 25% of full quote (whichever greater)
Cancellation 29+ days before date of arrival – visitor forfeits 50% of deposit paid or 25% of full quote (whichever greater)
On receipt of a written instruction to cancel the reservation, Buffalo Chalets will refund the applicable amount as determined by the cancellation terms of the establishment, within 5 working days, Buffalo Chalets levies a 5% administration fee on any refunds processed.
Should refunds to a SWIFT bank account be required, an additional R185.00 charge will be levied.
Marloth Park is not a playground or Ventura, it is a conservation area.
So when you rent our Chalets, please take notice of the speed limit: – 50km tar road
– 25km on the dirt road.
Reduce noise as much as possible like music or shouting.
Marloth Park is a Malaria area
NB – Please bring drinking water with, the water in Marloth is good for bath and making coffee.
If Buffalo Chalets in Marloth Park is out of power or water due to 3rd parties such as Eskom or the Municipality we will not refund you for your stay.